Our education projects are providing opportunities for learning and training, so that we have a more knowledgeable and skilled community.
To provide opportunities for learning and training, so that we have a more knowledgeable and skilled community
- By providing youth education opportunities because youth unemployment is very high and without support many young people are likely to experience extreme poverty or be at risk of human trafficking
- By providing adult literacy – because the literacy rates amongst the poorest people in Albania is low
- By providing accessible programs for preschoolers and parents – because without suitable services/ interventions, children will be at risk of not transitioning into school and/or be used to beg
- By providing voluntary opportunities with mentoring – because there is a need for more people to get involved so that our work is rooted more in the local community
- By providing community health and education programs that respond to the expressed needs of the community – because it is important that services are both proactive and reactive to the needs of the community.